Pansy strongly believes that it is a must to have passion in dance, be yourself and enjoy your dance. She emphasises the importance in techniques, encourage continuous practice makes perfect. In class, she will highlight and show the Dos & Don’ts movements, highlight which movements will lead to injuries.
She is very willing to share, fun and approachable.
She likes to travel, dance, listen to music & drum.
Her Bellydance History:
2004 Beginning of bellydancing life with Anna, Anna Performance Dance Company
2005 Joined Belly Dance Discovery
She performed at many various events, schools, restaurants, private events like birthday parties, weddings, celebrations organised by PA Community Centres around in Singapore, etc.
- 2004 Arabian night @ Kreta Ayer Community Centre
- 2005 Channel ‘U’- Chinese programme
- 2005 Cheng San Celebrates National Day
- 2005 Clementi Celebrates 40ys National Day
- 2005 Radin Mas Racial Harmony Nite 2005
- 2005 Guinness World of Record on “The most number of people dancing bellydance at the same time!”
- 2005 & 2006 Sentosa Arabian Night
- 2006 Rhythms and Belly Dance of the Nile Concert with Hossam & Serena Ramzy @ Victoria Theatre and Kallang Theatre
- 2006 Pasir Ris East Lantern Night
- 2006 Singapore Tourism Board
- 2006 Took part in Singapore Asia Bellydance Competition
- 2007 McDonald New Look Celebration @ Pasir Ris shopping centre
- 2007 Belly Dance Fusion Tubilation Concert with Kamellia @ Victoria Theatre
- 2007 Clement Police Delta Division’s Dinner & Dance
- 2007 Chingay Parade
- 2007 Perform @ French School
- 2008 Thousands Prosperous Lunar New Year Celebration @ Singapore Expo
- 2009 School Pocket Fund Charity Show
Bellydance Masters’ Workshop Attended:
- Hossam & Serena Ramzy
- Laziza Layal
- Seda Jurin