Professional Dance Foundation (PDF)
We can guarantee results. You will experience:
- Improvement on techniques, dance style, expression, stage presence, fitness level and overall dance presentation
- Increase in your artistic flair of dancing that represents the School of Bellydancing
- Positive & motivating learning & dancing environment
- Enjoyment in peer support & sharing similar dance passion in the group
- Personal dance evaluation and feedbacks
- Equipped with better knowledge of body anatomy, dance safety
- Increase body awareness
- Strengthen core muscle and improve flexibility
Who should join??
Passionate students that:
- Are willing to spend time & effort to dance better
- Want to dance like a professional (not necessary be a professional)
- Want to push one’s Bellydance standard to a higher level
- Like to perform & showcase more often
- Wish to improve one’s dance style, techniques & stage presentation
- Like to be an artistic and skilful belly dancer
- Needs to be recommended by your instructor if you are pre-advance 2 an below
- If you are not a BDD student and have belly dance more than 3 years, you will need to go through an assessment. Please contact Yuki to arrange the assessment.
Each level of the course covers:
- Estimated 7-8 months (4 hours class per week)
- Every Wednesday (8.00pm – 9.30pm) & Saturday (1.30pm – 4.00pm)
- Total of 90 hours of classes
- 4 hours of 1 to 1 private coaching
- 10 hours of small group coaching
- 20 hours studio usage on off peak hours (subject to studio availability)
1. Ms Yuki Chua, Founder of Bellydance Discovery Pte Ltd
- Yuki embarked on her bellydance journey in 1998 during her studies (Bachelor in Education major in Human Movements) in University of Sydney, Australia.
- She has trained numerous Bellydance professional who are currently dancing or teaching professionally. No one else in Singapore has trained more Bellydancers for competition and won more awards than BDD.
- Yuki holds a strong background in physical education and is certified in Aerobics, CPR and Basic Exercise Course.
- She has taught bellydance workshops and classes in Singapore and Malaysia since 2003.
- She had trained many dancers who are professional dancers who won numerous awards.
- She is a welcoming, caring & patient instructor. She is compassionate & fluid in teaching
|- Advanced Certificate in Training & Assessment- Basic Sports Massage Certificate - Personal Training Certificate
- Pre/Post Natal Fitness
- Mediball Certification
- Integrated Stability Training Certification
- Balance Enhancement and Fall Prevention Exercise Program
- Asia Fitness Convention by FITT Bangkok 2009
- Standard First Aid by Singapore Red Cross Society 2008
|- Basic Mat Pilates by The Center for Women’s Fitness 2007- Pre/Post Natal Mat Pilates by The Center for Women’s Fitness 2007
- Aqua Fitness Instructor by FISAF 2006
- Corrective Exercise Certification Course by AGSHSS 2004
- FISAF Certified Personal Trainer June 2003
- Fitness Instructor Course by Singapore Sports Council 2002
- Basic Exercise Course by Singapore Sports Council 200
|*Dates as scheduled below are subjected to changes|
|Wednesday||8.00pm –9.30pm||10, 17, 31||7, 14, 21, 28||5, 12, 19|
|Sunday||2.30pm – 4.00pm||21||4, 11, 18, 25||2, 9, 16, 23|
|Wednesday||8.00pm –9.30pm||2, 9, 16, 23, 30||6, 13, 20, 27||6, 13, 20, 27||3, 10|
|Sunday||2.30pm – 4.00pm||6, 13, 20, 27||3||3, 10, 17, 24, 31||7, 14|
- $2300 (For payment by cash/NETS)
- $2500 (For payment by all credit cards & UOB card instalment, 6 months)
- $2600 (For payment by UOB card instalment, 12 months)