Bellydance Trial Workshops
- Are you curious about bellydancing?
- Want to learn belly dancing from dedicated and fun-loving instructors?
- Want to have a trial before you commit to an 8-week course?
You can now try BellyDance for only $10.00 each! (No obligation of joining the course; a genuine try-out!)
What’s in the (ladies only) workshop ?
- Introduction to bellydance
- Specially designed warm-up and cool-down routines for bellydancing
- Head-to-hip basic techniques
- Essential bellydance posing and framing
- Techniques learnt are used to dance to a simple choreography (Middle Eastern music)
Note: You will perspire, laugh and have lots of fun! So, bring along your water bottle and towel. If you are interested to hold a Bellydance Trial Workshop at your workplace or club, we can do that for you, too! Please contact us.
Do register early for the workshop, as they are very popular.
If you wish to receive the new upcoming trial workshop schedule, do join our mailing list to get latest updates.
|Trial Workshop Schedule (MAY 2013)|
Venue: (location map can be accessed at our home page)
Bellydance Discovery Studio
20 Peck Seah Street
#03-00 Nanyang Khek Community Guild S(079312)
To register for any one of our Trial Workshops, please submit the form as below or just contact us.
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- Subject: Trial Workshop
- Details needed: Name and Mobile Number
- SMS/CALL: 9879 9960
- Details needed: Name and E-mail Address
It’s going to be lots of fun. Cash payment will be collected at the beginning of the workshop.
What to wear for the workshop?
Simply wear something comfortable like workout pants / dance pants, tank top / leotard / even a fitting cotton shirt, hip scarf or any scarf that is long enough to tie over your hips. We dance with bare feet, no special footwear needed. Spacious changing rooms and toilet facilities are provided.
Questions? Can I learn bellydancing faster? I have taken up dancing before, which level should I be in? Can I bellydance when I have never danced in my life? Do you need a belly to bellydance?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) section.